luni, 12 martie 2012

VIDEOS FROM ROMANIAN EUROVISION...:D

OMG!I USE THE LARGE CHARACTERS AGAIN BECAUSE IN MY HEAD I SCREAMING:)).IT BEGINGS BEING STUPID BUT I DON'T CARE.
Ok, so on Youtube appeared videos with Jedward from Saturday night at he Romanian Eurovision...


In the backstages and if you look closer you'll see Jedward...:D


I laughed so HARD while i watching this...I mean the twins keep talking and the girl doesn't know how to stop them and she couldn't translate anything.But me and the jedhaeds can understand what they are saying because we're familiar with their crazyness...:)).
And nowww...you're on the JEDWARD TV SHOW ....bye bye ,no EDWARD?;))


This was the most waited moment in those 4 hours and it was amanzing...We had luck because the budget was small and they came in our country without the singers in the background and we think the song sounds better in that way...And poor Edward almost felt on the scene when he tried to jump...



Oh c'mon everyone..Who the hell hired you,presenter?Now really ,you were near Jedward and you look like you don't wanna talk with them...


My single regret(exept the fact that i don't met them) is that the twins said they ''know (or just understand)'' a little bit of Romanian so my wish was when I will meet them ,to  teach them to say something in Romanian.(And belive me,I have some words which I prepared since 5 months ago. :)) )

So...THIS WAS IT...THE FRIST VISIT OF JEDWARD IN ROMANIA...
We hope you like it..

Peace out ,Kate;x

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu